Medicare Clinic Tampa & Medicare Advantage Tampa& Medicare Open Enrollment Tampa
We are accepting new Medicare patients. You can call the office at (813)615-2273 or visit the office for further information. Our approach is more personal and you will feel more comfortable seeing the same doctor and clinic staff each visit. Open enrollment for Medicare is October 15 to December 7. If you have Humana Medicare Advantage and would like to consider other options contact us. We are a Careplus clinic and Wellcare Clinic and plan to add other Medicare Advantage plans in the future.
Family Medicine/Primary Care
We treat patients of all ages and promote wellness and disease prevention. We provide excellent treatment for acute illnesses
and chronic medical conditions.
- Cardiac: coronary disease, angina, heart failure, myocardial infarction
- Pulmonary: asthma, COPD, bronchitis, sleep apnea, smoking cessation
- Gastrointestinal: ulcers, heartburn, hepatitis, gallstones, diarrhea, colon CA
- Head and neck: ear infection, sinus infections, cataracts, nosebleeds
- Genitourinary: incontinence, kidney stones, BPH, prostate CA, urinary infections
- GU female: PAP smears and mammograms, birth control, STDs, heavy periods, menopause, heavy periods
- Neuro: seizures, stroke, syncope, dizziness, tremors,
- Endocrine: diabetes, thyroid, osteoporosis
- Musculoskeletal: back pain, neck pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, fractures
- Dermatology: rashes, moles, itching, skin cancer, acne
- Psych: depression, anxiety-panic, mood disorders, memory changes
We do more comprehensive and detailed visits then other medical practices. There is no need to wait for hours in an ER when you can be seen at our clinic. You may receive a 90 day supply of medications for your diabetes and htn instead of 7 to14 days.
- Out of meds
- Can’t wait for an appointment
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration
- Shortness of breath, abdominal pain
- Back pain, neck pain, knee pain
- Allergies and lung disease
- Sports injuries
- Contusions, falls
- Sinusitis and ear infections
Women’s Health Clinic/Pap smears/Breast Cancer Screening
Our clinic schedules visits for the following:
- PAP smears/gyn exams, abnormal PAP smears
- Birth control
- Breast exams
- Breast cancer screenings
- Sexually transmitted diseases(gonorrhea, chlamydia)
- Pelvic Pain
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding, heavy periods, postmenopausal bleeding
Schedule an appointment today for a comprehensive exam.
We provide a warm and pleasant experience with minimal wait time. Our staff loves interacting with children and keeping them healthy.
Arthritis/Back Pain/Joint Pain
Our clinic offers a thorough medical evaluation of musculoskeletal problems such as back pain, shoulder pain, and knee pain.
We offer non-surgical treatment options including medical management of pain and joint injections. Many patients require a multidisciplinary approach to evaluate their medical condition.
We follow Florida and federal guidelines for prescriptions of controlled medications.
Call the clinic to make an appointment.
Our medical weight loss program provides patients with a quality medical evaluation and education to help them maintain good health.
People who maintain a healthy weight has less incidence of many common medical conditions. A person’s weight is determined by a complex interaction between diet, genetics, lifestyle and behavior.
Keeping this is mind our physicians individually tailor their treatment that meets the unique needs of each person.
Contact our clinic today to began a healthier lifestyle.
Why choose a Medical Doctor?
- We can make an initial assessment and direct care.
- We monitor progress.
- Communication between physicians will lead to better care
- Referrals to other specialists and therapists can be made.
- The opinions of physicians are valued in court.
The sooner you contact us after an accident, the sooner we can help, so call us right away!
We have a service that would benefit those patients who like direct care with removal of the insurance company in the doctor-patient relationship. Patients that have high deductibles would benefit from the program.
Call today for more information (813)-615-CARE (2273)